[LRUG] Josh Kalderimis is in town next week

Ben Lovell benjamin.lovell at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 01:19:04 PDT 2014

Hey,

My buddy Josh is in town next week. You might know Josh as one of the
earlier rails committers, or perhaps in his role as co-founder of
Travis-CI. He usually has plenty to say and is an all-round nice guy. He's
willing to give a talk and also is more than happy to fund some
pizza/food/drinks but first we'll need a place to host us. My company is
out in Surrey, so it's not particularly central or else we'd have hosted
there.

If you have a space available somewhere around London one evening next
week, give me a shout. It would be great to see you folks and if you've not
yet seen Josh speak - you're in for a great time. Also, if you're just
generally interested in attending please respond so we have an idea of
numbers.

Cheers!
Ben