[LRUG] [JOBS] Developer + DevOps needed at vzaar

Ed James ed.james.spam at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 02:41:28 PDT 2014

Hi all

I recently posted regarding a DevOps position at vzaar.
We are now also looking for a new Rails dev to join our team.

Sorry for the repeated posting, but following some very useful feedback we’ve updated both job specs to be more specific with regards to what each role involves. Hopefully the revised specs are more useful.

TL;DR:
- Ruby DevOps -> up to £50k
- Rails dev -> up to £55k

Rather than dump both jobs specs here, if you’re looking for something new then head over to our jobs page to see the details: http://vzaar.com/jobs

Recruiters:
We are willing to work with recruiters for both roles, but please ensure you have read our recruiters policy, available via our jobs page.

Thanks,
Ed.

---
ps. Our recruiters policy is open-source: https://github.com/vzaar/note-to-recruiters