[LRUG] [JOBS] Coder needed to develop existing Ruby app

Adam Abdelnoor ce at inaura.net
Fri Aug 22 06:49:26 PDT 2014

Please email me ce at inaura.net if you are interested in working on an
open-ended and ongoing development project using RoR to provide management
and information exchange for a widely distributed professional team working
with children with special needs.

We are looking for a coder to write some new code for our existing Ruby on
Rails system and work with us to improve the user experience through
improved visual design.

Inaura the inclusion charity develops alternatives to school  exclusion,
promoting the alternative sector, managed moves, and  community-based
approaches to inclusion.   In 2012 we recognised our need for a web-based
system for effective multi-agency and organisational collaboration. We
invested a six figure sum in this.

We now make extensive use of  RoR software to manage our widely distributed
network of staff and students.

We have now reached a pivot point in development and want to
* add some functionality

* make changes to the UI

* improving clarity and style along the way (UX).

All arrangements for this post are by negotiation.

Inaura the inclusion charity is a registered UK charity No. 1092152.

Our turnover 2013-14   was UK £3 1.13M.

 For more information visit our public site www.inaura.net

 Thanks for your interest!

 Adam