[LRUG] [JOBS] Raising startup looking for a Rails genius in Backend and Frontend (or 2 geniuses, or a co-founder)

Olga Egorsheva (Lobster) olga.egorsheva at ilobster.it
Sat Aug 30 02:56:29 PDT 2014

Hi all!

We are looking for team mates / hiring, no lengthy story to read through, please take a look take a look here:

https://angel.co/lobster - Angel List
http://workinstartups.com/job-board/job/13635/back%C2%AD-end%C2%A0developer%C2%A0-at-lobster-it-limited/  - One of our positions
http://ilobster.it   - The marketplace (our service)

and keep in mind there is a whole new mobile responsive secret design to be rolled out next week. Building the iTunes for user generated content. Location: Wayra UK accelerator (central London)   Let me know if you are interested and let’s just have a skype call. We are open to any ways of working, from remote to office and also considering a full-scale tech co-founder - all depending on the level of involvement you want now.

Cheers,

Olga

Olga Egorsheva
Lobster IT Limited