[LRUG] [JOBS] Varied project work available

Leo Critchley leo at leoc.biz
Thu Feb 13 06:05:25 PST 2014

Hello all,

I’m a long-time lurker, and I’ve only attended one meetup so I haven’t met many of you, but I have a possible work opportunity aimed at anyone looking for occasional project work, so I thought I would put it out to the list.

I'm the tech co-founder of an invite-only site called The Backscratchers. We connect companies with handpicked freelancers for projects (mostly short-term). It’s free to join and for clients to use (we take 10% from project fees, with nothing hidden or extra), and work with the likes of the BBC, Unilever, The Global Poverty Project, Converse and Future Cinema. Our members are from a variety of creative & technical backgrounds (from photography and web design to immersive events and copywriting).

We're getting a lot of web development work through the doors and would love to pass some of it your way if this sounds like something you’d be interested in. A lot of it is Rails-based, but we have had requests for PHP / node / ASP too.

If you would like to find out more, please get in touch with my colleague sian at thebackscratchers.com.

Kind regards,

Leo

--
Leo Critchley
The Backscratchers

+44 (0) 777 909 6319
BBCW Labs, Media Centre, 201 Wood Lane, London W12 7TQ
the backscratchers | facebook | twitter