[LRUG] [JOBS] Looking for Developers to come teach at General Assembly (London)!

Julien Deslangles-Blanch julien at generalassemb.ly
Mon Feb 17 08:25:35 PST 2014

Hey LRUG,

Here at General Assembly we're looking for a Developer in Residence who is eager to shape the skills, minds, and trajectories of the newest generation of web developers.

We're recruiting for someone with at least 1-2 years of web development experience, who is available to assist on our Web Development Immersive program. The time commitment is for eight hours a day, five days a week, for 12 weeks -- starting March 31st.

The ideal candidate is fluent in some (or all) of the following topics: HTML, CSS, JavaScript, Ruby, Ruby on Rails, data structures, algorithms, and performance techniques. You don't need to have taught before.

It's a very rewarding position and an exciting opportunity to be part of one of the first web development immersion programs in London. You will play a key role in helping students level up or get hired for high impact jobs in the field.

I'm looking to hire on a contract basis first with a view of switching to a permanent position later. Please email me at julien at generalassemb.ly if you are interested in learning more!

Cheers,
Julien

--