[LRUG] intro

Thomas riboulet at gmail.com
Wed Feb 19 03:13:33 PST 2014

hello,

I'm Thomas, I recently moved from France to UK and I am now moving to
London so it'll be a bit easier to come at the events.
So just a simple email to say hello and introduce myself, and say thank you
since this list and the LRUG activities have played a big role in my move
to UK.

I'm currently a ruby developer in an education tech company but before that
I was involved with several things in UK and France including early start
ups in data storage, automotive and construction industry but also
coworking spaces.

See you at the events,

--
Thomas Riboulet