[LRUG] [JOBS] GoCardless is hiring

Harry Marr harry.marr at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 08:12:34 PST 2014

GoCardless is a fast-growing online payments startup that makes it really
simple to collect money with Direct Debit. We've been around for about 2
and half years, and are now a team of 25. We're backed by a bunch of
top-tier investors (inc. Y Combinator, Accel, Passion), pay very
competitive salaries, and will shortly be moving in to a shiny new office.

We're looking to hire mid to senior level Ruby developers to work on our
core product. We've got lots of interesting challenges to solve this year:
building the next generation of our product to handle the growth we're
seeing, finding more intelligent ways to fraud-assess our merchants and
customers, expanding what we do to work internationally (we're already
beta-testing a European expansion).

There's lots more information at https://gocardless.com/jobs. If you're
interested in finding out more, email me at harry at gocardless.com.

--