[LRUG] [JOBS] Extreme Programming Opportunities

Sleepyfox sleepyfox at gmail.com
Fri Jan 10 08:17:57 PST 2014

Thanks Anthony, that's a great idea. I've also struggled with finding
employers (in the past) or clients (now that I'm running my own business)
that even have agile.clue > 0 (as opposed to say, SyntaxError: Unexpected
identifier)

Most are rather like this guy:
https://twitter.com/sleepyfox/statuses/416556441885896704

Fox