[LRUG] [JOBS] Extreme Programming Opportunities

Najaf Ali ali at happybearsoftware.com
Fri Jan 10 08:31:02 PST 2014

*> Thanks Anthony, that's a great idea. I've also struggled with finding
employers (in the past) or clients (now that I'm running > my own business)
that even have agile.clue > 0 (as opposed to say, SyntaxError: Unexpected
identifier)*

As someone who's experienced more than his fair share of the church of
Agile and other forms of buzzword-driven-development, please: send them my
way! My clients and I get on just fine without it.