[LRUG] [JOBS] Appear Here is Hiring

Chris Lowder clowder at gmail.com
Mon Jan 20 03:49:21 PST 2014

I know the list is swamped with job postings so I'll try to keep this short:

Appear Here is an online marketplace for letting commercial retail space;
like Airbnb but for commercial space.

We're looking for full-time developers to help us revive the high street by
helping landlords to fill empty shops & tenants find the perfect space for
their idea; think payment processing, fraud detection, recommendation
algorithms.

If your interested please checkout our job posting for more details:
http://www.appearhere.co.uk/about/careers/full-stack-ruby-engineer#job-spec

If you have any questions please feel free to drop me a line.

Cheers,
Chris Lowder

Lead Developer
Appear Here