[LRUG] Looking for office space to share...

john johnrkat at gmail.com
Thu Jan 2 16:55:40 PST 2014

Hi LRUG

Happy New Year to you all :-).

We have an office in Marylebone which we have previously advertised to
fellow techies/rubists that wanted to free hot desk in Central London
from time to time. Unfortunately, the owners of our office building have
now decided to capitalise on their investment by selling it. So we are
now looking to co-habit with another company (preferably one that is
already settled). We have 10 office desks and chairs that we would be
prepared to share with others in return for a good deal on office space.
We only need space for 5 people (say 200 sq ft) from the end February
for at least 6-12 months. We are 3 techies and 2 business people.

Our startup is called Secret Earth and you can find us at
www.secretearth.com. We are planning to launch live to the public mid
January 2014.

Any offers or leads would be appreciated. You can e-mail me at
john.kat at dpluse.net.

Regards

John.