[LRUG] Secure / Encrypted Postgres and Redis

Stephen Best bestie at gmail.com
Fri Jan 10 10:23:14 PST 2014

In case anyone was interested in the outcome of this we found nothing in
the way of an off-the-shelf service and abandoned the whole idea.

Disk encryption for persistence was really just a box ticking exercise for
us rather than a real security measure as we have already made reasonable
efforts to encrypt our data.

http://blog.howareyou.com/post/60928192861/how-are-you-cryptography

Bestie.