[LRUG] [JOBS] Help with AngularJS + Rails

Jasim A Basheer jasim.ab at gmail.com
Thu Jan 30 12:35:36 PST 2014

I finally took a few minutes and posted the mail on my blog.
http://www.jasimabasheer.com/posts/angular-rails.html

David, please feel free to point people to it. I'll be happy to talk about
the points discussed in the post and Angular/Rails in general.

Don, I'm looking forward to your tweet to re-tweet!

Augustin, keep up the good work. (Quick thought: I've found ui-router to be
a good choice and was told to keep away from the default Angular router
from people in the know because it doesn't scale well for complex use
cases.)

Thanks everyone for a great discussion.

Jasim A Basheer -- http://twitter.com/jasim_ab