[LRUG] Pipeline Continuous Delivery UnConference Call for Proposals

Anthony Green anthony.charles.green at gmail.com
Wed Jan 22 02:07:41 PST 2014

PIPELINE is a one-day not-for-profit ‘unconference’ event aiming to further Continuous Delivery practices in the UK. We plan to run a combination of selected presentations and attendee created sessions.  We’re working hard to make it an awesome event but we can’t do it without you.

We’re looking for speakers to give a 30 minute, or a 1 hour talk about their experience of Continuous Delivery. Every team is different so we’re interested in hearing about your adoption stories, technical approach, culture, or anything else that relates to the way you’re using CD to make the world better.

We believe in diversity so whether you work on a large team or a small one, whether you’re a seasoned conference speaker or just starting out, we want to hear your story.

http://web.pipelineconf.info/proposals/