[LRUG] [JOBS] Forward Partners, SnapTrip, ParcelBright and Appear Here

Matt Buckland matt at forwardpartners.com
Tue Jul 15 03:09:05 PDT 2014

Hi Everyone,

I'm the Head of Talent for Forward Partners and it's portfolio companies, a
number of which are currently trying to grow their teams.  If you'd like to
know more about any of the companies below I'd be happy to tell you more :)

*SnapTrip *

SnapTrip is a booking site for last minute deals on holiday cottages in the
UK https://www.snaptrip.com/ They are currently two people and are looking
to add a senior developer to the team.  Their software consists of a Rails
based web application with content management system, CRM and
booking engine. They also have ever increasing integrations to multiple
supplier API’s to generate real-time pricing for booking holiday
accommodation.  They are prepared to pay a salary up to £60,000 and there
is the potential for equity in the business for the right candidate.

*ParcelBright*

ParcelBright are a marketplace for small businesses to source the best
shipping providers and rates for their businesses,
https://www.parcelbright.com/.  The team is currently three people and are
looking for two senior developers to add to their team.  The team are busy
increasing their market share and growing the business through the number
of suppliers they can utilise - so lots of integration with supplier API's
and automation of the process of arranging the delivery process.  They are
prepared to offer both positions a salary of £65,000.

*Forward Partners*

Forward Partners is an Investor in e-commerce startups.  As well as
providing funding we also offer the founders of our portfolio companies
access to our own in-house talent.  The team have expertise in design,
product, marketing and development.  We're trying to expand the team and
add another developer.  Our developers will work on 4 to 6 new products in
a year as the company makes new investments.  As we favour single founders
the work is normally rapid prototyping and taking an idea and making it a
reality all the while working closely with the founder.  The salary for
this role is £65,000 dependent on your experience.

*Appear Here *

Appear Here seamlessly connect landlord’s vacant spaces to people with
great ideas, all online.  They are responsible for the wealth of new
businesses you've probably seen finding space in Old Street station and
across the UK. Their developers are currently working on projects
including: tools to help our landlords rent & manage their spaces, payment
processing for a high volume transactional marketplace and giving their
tenants new ways to discover spaces through social recommendations and data
analysis.  They develop in Rails and JavaScript, host on Heroku & manage
code in Git.

For details on any of these roles please feel free to contact me.  I'm
happy to answer any questions that you have.

Matt

--
*Matt Buckland*
Head of Talent
matt at forwardpartners.com
@*elsatanico*
<http://t.signauxtrois.com/link?url=https%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2FElSatanico&ukey=agxzfnNpZ25hbHNjcnhyGAsSC1VzZXJQcm9maWxlGICAgK_8qcUJDA&k=aea2c2af-27ea-4aaf-9fc1-acd6df3628c9>
 | forwardpartners.com
<http://t.signauxtrois.com/link?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.forwardpartners.com%2F&ukey=agxzfnNpZ25hbHNjcnhyGAsSC1VzZXJQcm9maWxlGICAgK_8qcUJDA&k=d94aeeb3-20b8-4544-9ae1-d23260965c8b>

[image: Forward Partners]
GARDEN UNIT, THE YARD, 120-132 EAST ROAD, N1 6AA
Please click here for disclaimer
<http://t.signauxtrois.com/link?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.forwardpartners.com%2Fdisclaimer.html&ukey=agxzfnNpZ25hbHNjcnhyGAsSC1VzZXJQcm9maWxlGICAgK_8qcUJDA&k=7fdb4e89-5ef6-4099-994e-dd77eff2e119>