[LRUG] [JOBS] Seeking Junior and Senior Ruby Developers in Basingstoke

Greg Molnar greg.molnar at mwrinfosecurity.com
Tue Jul 15 08:43:04 PDT 2014

Dear Lovely Ruby Developers,

tl;dr We are looking for 1 senior and 2 junior Ruby Developers.

We’re a company who likes to (ethically!) hack stuff.

We’ve successfully hacked chip and pin pads, turned mobile phones into listening devices and have managed to find kernel level vulnerabilities in Mozilla Firebox and demonstrate a full sandbox bypass against Google Chrome

Our Head Office is located in Basingstoke and whilst the location may not excite you *that* much, I promise you that our Company really is ‘totes amazeballs’ and that we are always looking to be innovative and utilise the latest technologies to deliver a real difference to our day to day work. Our company is expanding internationally so we’re hiring to grow our current development team.

Your primary role would be working with the team to maintain and extend our existing internal applications, as well as designing and creating awesome new ones and you are likely to be working across a breadth of platforms, including Ruby, Rails and JavaScript.

A successful Senior candidate should have:
* 3 years of commercial experience with Ruby
* Automated testing experience
* Experience designing and maintaining cutting edge applications
* Experience with Version Control Software
* Eligible to work in the United Kingdom

Bonus Points for:
* Experience in managing a small team
* Interested in Information Security

A successful Junior candidate should have:
* Experience with Object Orientated Languages
* Awesome attitude

Bonus Points for:
* Experience in Ruby / Rails

Please email mwrrecruitment at mwrinfosecurity.com<mailto:mwrrecruitment at mwrinfosecurity.com> if you’d like to know more or send your CV through.

We were at the LRUG London meetup last night and it was lovely to meet some of you. We’ll also be in Brighton next Monday so please come and talk to us if you’d like more details or would like to find out more about our amazeballs company :)

Thanks,

Greg