[LRUG] [jobs] Ruby contractors for MOJ

Thayer Prime thayer at team-prime.com
Mon Jun 9 03:22:15 PDT 2014

Hi LRUG

Brief note to let you know we're helping build the team at Ministry of
Justice, and are currently working on increasing the ruby team (and
tech archs, if any of you are that way inclined).

£350-450 per day depending on your level of experience (particularly
keen on complex scalable engineering, and full stack devs) and the
contracts run from 3-6 months rolling. All the people we've helped
work there the last couple of years are still there, so it's great
work and the contracts generally roll on as long as you want them.

Neil from Team Prime knows all the handy info about what projects
you'll be building if you go there, and he will be at LRUG tonight.
He'll stand up at the start during the short pre-messages to just say
hi and make himself known in case you want to discuss with him in the
bar afterwards. Alternatively, if you want to email him to get the
skinny that way he's on neil at team-prime.com

Cheers
Thayer

--