[LRUG] [COURSE] Reminder: the amazing Sandi Metz is coming to London this month!

Chris Parsons chris.p at rsons.org
Wed Jun 4 03:17:36 PDT 2014

Hello lovely LRUG:

So in case you weren’t aware, we at Kickstart Academy have got Sandi Metz coming over to teach her Practical Object-Oriented Design classes later this month and early next month in London.

You should be there because:

* Sandi has lots of Smalltalk and Ruby development expereience
* She’s one of the most experienced and best object thinkers we know
* She’s an amazing teacher

Check out the podcast we recorded last month here for a taster: http://tooky.co.uk/kickstart-academy-podcast-with-sandi-metz/

I’m personally really excited about this course, which is the first time it has run in the UK. There are two options: a 3-day from 25-27 June and a 2-day from 3-4 July.

You want to come? Of course you do. Book at: http://kickstartacademy.io/courses/practical-object-oriented-design

The early-bird discounts have all gone: but we’re still doing 5% for three or more seats in one booking (use BULK as the code).

Any questions or follow up info needed, please do let me know.

Thanks all!
Chris

--
Chris Parsons