[LRUG] [ANN] Our June meeting details

Murray Steele murray.steele at lrug.org
Thu May 29 07:01:27 PDT 2014

Hi there,

Our next meeting will be on Monday 9th June.

We start at 6:30pm (doors are open from 6pm) with our announcements and
such before breaking into the talks:

* Mal Pinder with a talk called "Patterns & Antipatterns in Teaching”
* Najaf Ali with a talk called "Adventures with data structures and
algorithms”

After the talks (at about 8pm) we swap Skills Matter’s offices for a nearby
large pub, The Slaughtered Lamb, and the formal presentations for informal
chat.

If this sounds like your kind of thing then do register with our hosts and
come along.

Registration url:
https://skillsmatter.com/meetups/6426-patterns-antipatterns-in-teaching
More info url: http://lrug.org/meetings/2014/05/25/june-2014-meeting/