[LRUG] Nonprofit and freelancing

Klaus Hebsgaard klaus at hebsgaard.dk
Fri May 2 03:33:26 PDT 2014

Hello Everyone

I just quit my dayjob to work for http://bemyeyes.org/ - and I am very
exited about that!

Be My Eyes is a nonprofit organisation and they have hired me full time.
However being a nonprofit org means that money is tight.
Therefore I have agreed with them that if I can find consulting 1, 2 or 3
days a week - that would be great! (To make the money last longer)

So if you need a developer with about 15 years of experience to work on
your Ruby project (I can do other languages as well - I love Javascript!
And can co C# ;-), please contact me.

You can se my CV in the links below my signature.

I live in Denmark and would need to work remotely if you are not in the
Aarhus area of Denmark ;-)

Med Venlig hilsen / Best regards

Klaus Hebsgaard

Website: http://www.hebsgaard.dk