[LRUG] [JOBS] [CONTRACT] Lead Ruby and Rails Developer / Architect

Lauren Dubery Lauren.Dubery at consolpartners.com
Mon May 19 07:51:49 PDT 2014

Good afternoon LRUG,

This post is more aimed at the people that are interested in some travel or working abroad.

Currently I am looking for an Architect / Lead Ruby developer for a long term project in Belgium. The company are globally recognised within the consumer market and provide a number of services to B2C and B2B. This position will require someone to lead a new proof of concept and be solely responsible for developing the architecture for this product. Due to an NDA that has been signed, I am unable to go into too much more detail on the project but happy to give some more information around the company and their types of products for anyone that is interested.

Contract Length: 6 months + extension

Location: Antwerp (Belgium) - Potentially some remote working each week

Languages: English is only required

Skillset:

*         Solid software development experience in Ruby (Rails)

*         Experience with NoSQL databases e.g. MongoDB

*         Sinatra experience

*         Solid understanding of JavaScript

*         Good understanding of REST APi design

*         Cloud technology experience: AWS

*         Added bonus is you have good experience with security related aspects and server monitoring.

Please feel free to drop me an e-mail if you're interested and I will be happy to provide you with some further insight.

Kind Regards,

[cid:image001.png at 01CF18EA.7F8CC6E0]

Lauren Dubery
Senior Recruitment Consultant - Development
Main: +44 203 207 7999 DD: +44 207 710 0206
Follow the Development team on Twitter!<https://twitter.com/ConSolDev>

[cid:image003.png at 01CF18EA.7F8CC6E0]

[cid:image004.png at 01CF18EA.7F8CC6E0]<http://consolpartners.com/>

[cid:image005.png at 01CF18EA.7F8CC6E0]<https://twitter.com/ConSolPartners>

[cid:image006.png at 01CF18EA.7F8CC6E0]<http://uk.linkedin.com/pub/lauren-dubery/3b/430/86b/>

[cid:image007.png at 01CF18EA.7F8CC6E0]<http://consolpartners.com/who-we-are/news/>

4th Floor, NBSH, 35 New Broad Street, EC2M 1NH
+44 203 207 7999
http://consolpartners.com/

[cid:image010.png at 01CF18EA.7F8CC6E0]<http://consolpartners.com/awards-press/>

[cid:image011.png at 01CF18EA.7F8CC6E0]

Terms and Conditions - Our Terms and Conditions of Business (Terms) can be found via the following URLs 1. TOB Permanent Placement<http://consolpartners.com/cp-permanent-tobs.pdf> 2. TOB UK Contract Services<http://consolpartners.com/cp-uk-tobs.pdf> 3. TOB International Contract Services<http://consolpartners.com/cp-international-tobs.pdf>. All candidates introduced are made on the basis of these terms. We request that you sign these Terms where indicated, however if these Terms are unsigned and you (the client) request a ConSol employee to source a candidate for you and/or you have received information which identifies a candidate, or you have engaged with a ConSol candidate by making any form of contact such as preliminary conversations / interviews (whether face to face or via telephone) which leads to an engagement of the aforementioned candidate, you agree to be bound by these terms and will adhere to them at all times. If anything contained in the Terms is unclear please contact a representative of ConSol. This e-mail and any attachment is for authorised use by the intended recipient(s) only. It may contain proprietary material, confidential information and/or be subject to legal privilege. It should not be copied, disclosed to, retained or used by, any other party. If you are not an intended recipient then please promptly delete this e-mail and any attachment and all copies and inform the sender. Thank you.