[LRUG] [JOBS] Opportunity for a Ruby contractor to join DCT at NHSChoices

Eva Barabas b_seven_e at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Nov 9 23:35:46 PST 2014

Hello all,
The Digital Campaigns Team is commissioned by Public Health England from NHS Choices. It has delivered campaigns such as Smokefree, Stoptober blog and Be Clear on Cancer. In the pipeline we have an A/B tested Signup page for Start4Life, a campaign resource centre mini e-commerce platform and we started User research for a re-imagining of Change4Life.
We are a relatively young team, however we achieved quite a lot in a short space of time and now you can join us so we can deliver even more! We are looking for a Senior Ruby Developer for a 3 month contract in London with a start date of early January. The team is split between London / Leeds and there would be regular travel between the two locations. You will have the opportunity to play with new technologies, consume API’s from our different suppliers and shape the future of highly advertised campaigns. Skills in the devopsland would be a plus.
The rate is up to 400£/day based on experience.
To get more information abot the vacancy you can get in touch with Sean, Head of Development at NHSChoices via email (sean.craig at nhs.net), Skype (sean.craig.nhs) or phone (01132546578).
If you want to know more about our projects, myself(@b_seven_e) and Sean will be at LRUG tonight.

Kind regards,
--