[LRUG] [JOBS] Permanent job at With Associates

Erin Staniland erin at withassociates.com
Fri Oct 10 02:27:01 PDT 2014

Hello!

We're With Associates, a digital agency. We've been designing and building
websites, CMSs, APIs, apps (and more) since 2004.

Right now, we're ten people strong - a mix of developers, designers and
producers - with a growing need for another full time Rubyist to join our
team. And that's where we hope you come in.

Read more here: http://2014.withassociates.com/wa-ruby-developer

If you're interested then please email us at jobs at withassociates.com

Best
Erin

--
Erin Staniland
Director

- - - -

Pair With Associates
A problem shared is a problem solved
http://pair.withassociates.com/

With Associates
54B Downham Road, London, N1 5AS
+44 (0) 20 7923 4757 www.withassociates.com

- - - -

With Associates is the trading name of With Associates Digital Limited
Registered office: 54B Downham Road, N1 5AS
Registered in England under registration No. 08928808