[LRUG] Contractor Team Available

Jairo Diaz jairo.diaz at codescrum.com
Fri Oct 10 04:21:50 PDT 2014

Hi All,

My team and I will be available by the end of the month to work on new
projects. I'm looking for a start-up that needs 2/3 rails developers
for 3 to 6 months. We can also accommodate a startup with a couple of
days of work per week.

I will be attending the LRUG meetup next week, please feel free to get in touch.

Have a great weekend,

Jairo Diaz
Director/Developer CodeScrum

skype: talk.2.jairo
email: jairo.diaz at codescrum.com
web: http://www.codescrum.com
twitter: @codescrum

***Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any
contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not
destroy all copies of the original message.***