[LRUG] [JOBS] HouseTrip is looking for Senior Engineers in London

Paul Grayson paul.grayson at gmail.com
Mon Sep 1 08:42:03 PDT 2014

Hi,

Are you a Senior Software Engineer looking for a fun and challenging role in an very ambitious company? HouseTrip is looking for Senior Software Engineers - based in our London office right next to Tottenham Court Road tube station.

If you are a passionate Senior Software Engineer, and you have some of the skills, drive and talent to help us to build up our team, then we’d really like to hire you.

For much more info and to apply, take a look at:
http://jobvite.com/m?34ZwEgwY

Or you can email me for a chat at:
pgrayson+lrug at housetrip.com

No agencies thanks.