[LRUG] [JOBS] Seed funded startup with revenue looking for lead developer

Antoine Asselin antoine at upmailsolutions.com
Tue Sep 2 02:00:06 PDT 2014

Hi LRUG,

UpMail – upmailsolutions.com just completed a seed round of funding
(investors include Guy Westlake, founding team member of Shutl). We’re now
looking for a Lead Developer to take in charge the development of our SaaS
platform.

UpMail is already generating revenue from large clients and we’re working
with several well-known hotel groups.

>> View the job offer
<https://www.dropbox.com/s/kpx0353jearez9p/RoR%20lead%20Developer%20for%20UpMail.pdf?dl=0>

This is a unique opportunity to join in at an early stage a well-founded
startup with a proven business model. If you are passionate about startups
and interested to have a major impact on the development of a business,
this is for you!

For a smother transition, we’re flexible on the number of hours available
for the first months.

Please let me know if you want more details, happy to have a chat.

 Antoine Asselin
UpMail
t: +44 74 73 49 48 48
e: antoine at upmailsolutions.com