[LRUG] [JOBS] [PERMANENT] Adaptive Lab

Ben Jackson ben.jackson1 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 08:47:14 PDT 2014

Hi LRUG,

Good to see you on Monday!  I was a little late, so I didn't get to mention
that we're looking for permanent developers to join our team.  We are a
full-service agency and we get to work on some very interesting and varied
products and services.

We're currently working with a large high-street bank, a global information
services company and the UK Government, helping them to create new products
and services in lean, agile, user-centric, startup-like ways.  We work in
small, multi-disciplinary teams, in a friendly and collaborative atmosphere
where everyone's input is encouraged.

We like realistic estimates, reviewing each others' code, improving the way
we work, pragmatic decisions on technology and constantly learning new
things.  We provide money and time for personal development to enable all
of that.

If any of this sounds interesting to you then get in touch and I can tell
you more about us!

You could also dip your nacho into the hot salsa that is our fortnightly
newsletter, to get a flavour of what we're into.  It's called Wunderkammer,
which means "Cabinet of Curiosities":
http://bit.ly/wunderkammer15

And here's a job spec:
https://www.adaptivelab.com/jobs/full-stack-ruby-and-javascript