[LRUG] contractor hours available - remote

James Cox james at imaj.es
Fri Sep 12 19:31:32 PDT 2014

Hey all,

Just wanted to put a feeler or two out - i'm an ex-london rubyist who is
looking to see if there is anyone who wants a remote hand. I'm priced
reasonably for a senior and currently am working from NYC- but would love
to work with some Brits again for a bit as i'm feeling a bit homesick. :)

I have some hours- so if anyone has any projects going they need some help
with, let me know. I come recommended and reasonably priced (the pound
hasn't let up against the dollar yet ;)) so It might be a bargain.

Would love to chat-- just drop me a note.

best
james