[LRUG] Software engineer in SF looking for work in London

Eric Theise erictheise at gmail.com
Sat Sep 20 12:39:49 PDT 2014

I was hoping to see some followup to Seung-Hyo's post, as I'm in a
similar situation (full stack developer in San Francisco, curious
about living abroad for a time, first choice: London). Would anyone
care to comment, either as a Londoner taking on foreign engineers or
as an expat that's been able to make such a situation work?

Thanks, Eric