[LRUG] Feet up/hands off/phone off managed hosting/peace of mind

Gabe da Silveira gabe at websaviour.com
Wed Sep 24 03:35:56 PDT 2014

I'll put in a good word for Engine Yard.  We've been using them for over 7
years (since they were building their own clusters), and their support is
excellent.  They just re-jiggered their pricing and there are multiple
support levels now which I'm not very familiar with.  We are just using
basic support in order to save money, so they don't do anything proactive
like this for us, but they will at higher support levels, it's worth at
least talking to them to discuss your use case.

-gabe