[LRUG] [ANN] JRubyConf.EU + eurucamp + EuRuKo Call for Proposals

Bodo Tasche bodo at wannawork.de
Tue Apr 21 13:12:42 PDT 2015

This year eurucamp, JRubyConf.EU and EuRuKo join forces and have a combined
CfP. Combined CfP you say? Yes! With just one URL and one form you can submit
your talk proposal to 3 conferences.

JRubyConf.EU, your favourite JRuby conference will be back in Berlin on 31st of July.
eurucamp will follow directly afterwards on the 1st and 2nd of August. And as in
the last year we will have a mentorship program in place. 1st time speakers are
encouraged to submit their talks.

The selection will be done with a blind process and we are committed to be an open
and safe place for everyone. The CoC is important for us. As is the diversity of speakers
and visitors.

We are looking for your talk. But you have to hurry up. The CfP will close on
1st of May 2015, 2 am CEST

https://cfp.eurucamp.org/

Ps: some impressions of eurucamp 2014: https://vimeo.com/102907938