[LRUG] [JOBS]: SumOfUs.org recruiting two RoR developers in London or remote

Paul Ferris paul at sumofus.org
Thu Apr 23 02:27:48 PDT 2015

We're hiring!

SumOfUs is a fast-growing non-profit startup -- arguably the fastest
growing campaign advocacy group in history, with over 5 million members
just 3 years after launch. We represent the best of both advocacy
campaigning organisations and tech startups. Our mission is to rein in
corporate power and build a fairer global economy. Sorry, we know we’re not
done yet :-/ But, in our defense, we’re still young. And we're winning
corporate campaigns left, right and centre.

We're recruiting for FOUR software developer roles right now to help build
a world-class technology platform in the service of our mission. We are
already thought leaders in the digital campaigning space, and we're also
about to start building a new, open source digital campaigning platform to
empower people all around the world to take action and win campaigns
against the world's biggest corporations.

The roles are:
  - Junior Ruby on Rails Developer
  - Senior Ruby on Rails Developer
  - Junior Software Developer
  - Senior Software Developer

If you’re looking for a place to use cutting-edge technology to drive deep
social change, this is the job for you.

Our current team is based in timezones between Vancouver, Canada and
Vilnius, Lithuania, and this job can be performed from anywhere that allows
for easy engagement with some of those timezones. We also have a great
office in East London :)

For more details and to apply, see: http://sumofus.org/about/jobs/

--
*Paul Ferris*