[LRUG] [Help] Hosted Documentation Recommendations

Matthew O'Riordan matthew.oriordan at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 06:52:55 PDT 2015

We use Nanoc + Textile because we found whilst Markdown is really nice and simple, it unfortunately did not provide us with sufficient control when we needed more advanced features.
Unfortunately Simon, we found that there was not silver bullet solution out there and ended up having to build our own as we went along.  Looking back, I think if we had used a SaaS solution, we’d have been very limited.

Matt
ably.io <https://ably.io/>