[LRUG] Junior/Middle developer available and looking for work

Dominic Freeman dominic.freeman123 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 06:34:28 PST 2015

Hi all,

As of recently, I am out of work and am looking for a new adventure :)

I have over two years experience working on various Ruby on Rails
applications.

Ideally looking for a 3-days-a-week arrangement, but open to other options
that may be more suited to you.

I am currently based in Leeds, however I travel down to London fairly
regularly (often for extended periods), so would be able to come into your
office for some days, but would be, for the most part, working remotely -
this is something I have been doing for the last 15 months and am more than
comfortable with.

Please do not hesitate to get in touch if you have or know of any
opportunities or would like to know more about me.

Many thanks,

Dom