[LRUG] [JOBS] Experienced Ruby/Javascript developer looking for remote contract

Julius jeronimovicius at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 07:58:01 PST 2015

Hello,

Probably this is not the best time as everyone is in holiday mood already but soon there will be new year.
I have over 10 years of web development including Javascript and around 7 years in Ruby/Rails. Last 4 years I have been contracting in London onsite with some timeouts for traveling and sailing. Currently I am parked near Gibraltar until summer and I am very keen to challenge my brain with some work.
Obviously I need some time to get on track with what I have missed and have forgotten but I believe I will be ready in short time. So even if you have a small job, a project which has some missing test coverage or need some refactoring. I would like to hear about it!

LinkedIn profile for the start - https://www.linkedin.com/in/pabrinkis <https://www.linkedin.com/in/pabrinkis>
And CV for more details https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7w2QwTH9ZZndFc5LXBkZGhFRmM/view <https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7w2QwTH9ZZndFc5LXBkZGhFRmM/view>

Looking forward to hear from you.
Julius