[LRUG] "Ignore the trolls"

Najaf Ali ali at happybearsoftware.com
Wed Feb 18 23:10:06 PST 2015

*> Dear all,*
*> *
*> I wholeheartedly apologise for my earlier comment of "ignore the
trolls". This comment implied that I believe we should allow racism to go
unchecked and belittle those that complain about it. This couldn't be
further from the truth. Making racist jokes at anyones expense is not
something I take lightly and I apologise for making it seem as though I did
here. There was no excuse.*
*> *
*> I strongly believe that you shouldn't be made to feel excluded on the
LRUG mailing list. Besides, it's not like the festering shitpile of racism
that POC and their families experience on a day-to-day basis needs any
extra garnishing.*
*>*
*> *Matthew Rudy 馬泰

Apology accepted.

P.S. To the 20+ of you that have responded privately with your support, I
appreciate it sincerely and apologise for not getting back to all of you.
I'm going to quit the list for a little while until this multi-thread
pile-up dies down so it ceases to occupy any more of my headspace.