[LRUG] [JOB] Two Engineering positions at FreeAgent, Edinburgh

Olly Headey olly at freeagent.com
Tue Feb 3 09:05:22 PST 2015

Hi everyone,

FreeAgent (SaaS accounting product for the small business massive) is
growing and we're looking to hire two more engineers onto our team up in
lovely Edinburgh. Although we have 5 remote engineers, we're not
considering remote candidates for these particular vacancies I'm afraid.

We're looking for at least one of these people to be very experienced,
ideally having worked on high-traffic apps at scale. We all work full-stack
and there's a lot of opportunity for career development. We have technical
challenges galore so if you like solving problems and having the freedom to
do so the right way, you'll probably enjoy working here.

FreeAgent currently has ~70 employees and ~25 work in product development
and we plan on expanding a fair bit in 2015 (including a shiny new office
in the summer). All very exciting!

You can see the details on our website.

http://www.freeagent.com/company/jobs/

Feel free to contact me directly. Strictly no agencies please!

Cheers, Olly

--

*Olly Headey* :: Co-Founder and CTO

FreeAgent