[LRUG] [JOBS] Software Developer (Ruby, SQL) x2

N. Williams nw at deepcrawl.com
Tue Feb 3 10:28:30 PST 2015

Dear LRUG,

We at DeepCrawl are looking to contract two software developers with
strong skills in Ruby and a good understanding of how the web works.
The foci of the roles are API/UI for one, and SQL/testing for the other.

We're building the next version of DeepCrawl, the website-auditing
SaaS product that provides SEO insights. We use Ruby, CI, various
types and sizes of database, Puppet, and AWS. The project is mature,
and we have a small permanent team. We need some additional capacity
in the form of contractors, to start as soon as possible. We're open
to the possibility of remote working for some or most of the time.

This is an opportunity to work with some interesting tech at
reasonable scale -- think AWS Redshift, distributed job-processing,
service-orientated design, and a full-featured API with no core logic
in the UI layer. We've got fair test coverage across major components
- -- although we're looking to keep extending this coverage. (When are
there ever enough tests? :) )

Full details are at:

  http://info.deepcrawl.co.uk/careers/software-developer

If you'd like to know more, please feel free to get in touch. If you'd
like to apply, please email careers at deepcrawl.com .

Sorry, we’re not currently interested in hearing from recruiters.

Thank you for your time,
Nic

- --

N. Williams