[LRUG] Advanced Ruby Workshops in Concurrency

Kin kin at wegotcoders.com
Mon Jul 13 08:41:10 PDT 2015

Hello LRUG,

We Got Coders are running 2-day Advanced Ruby workshops in Concurrency
for experienced developers looking to add to their knowledge bank.
Converse, learn and programme with other experienced developers at our
luxury house in the heart of the Bedfordshire countryside. The workshops
will be lead by Ben Lovell, Rubyist, occasional gopher, open source
lover and serial contributor.

Dates: 29 & 30 July 2015 and 23 & 24 September 2015.
Cost: £400 +VAT per day

Day 1: Introduction to Concurrency & Parallelism
Day 2: Advanced Concurrency, Celluloid & Sidekiq

Join us for one day or both days.

We are offering a 50% discount for LRUGers on our 29th July course with
the discount code *LRUGJULY15* via our Eventbrite page
https://introtoconcurrency.eventbrite.co.uk or by emailing us on
info at wegotcoders.com

Further information can be found here:
http://wegotcoders.com/concurrency-in-ruby