[LRUG] Looking for a Speaker - Monday, July 20th - STEM computer science session

Claire Tran claire at womenwhocode.com
Thu Jul 16 01:36:01 PDT 2015

Hi everyone!

Hope you're having a great week so far!

We're helping a teacher find a speaker with the goal of encouraging girls
to take up Computer Science.

The session will be held on either the 20th of July (at 9am) for a school
located in Essex Colchester (who are running sessions on these days
covering STEM subjects). We've lined up 3 speakers so far and need one more
spot to fill.  I appreciate that this is in a few days but reaching out as
our volunteer availabilities have changed and need to fill in the 9am slot
:)

If you're interested in speaking or want to know more, please contact
london at womenwhocode.com or claire at womenwhocode.com :)

Cheers,

Claire

--