[LRUG] [JOBS]

Sean Canning scanning at optimussearch.com
Wed Jul 29 00:30:20 PDT 2015

Hey All,

Some of you may know me some of you might not, I tend to keep to myself to myself at the Lrug meetings catching up with developers I’ve worked with or have spoken to over time so not the most intrusive recruiter. I have a few opportunities which might be of interest in London and around Europe so thought I’d list a few with salaries/notes to see if I can help anyone out who’s looking to make a location or career move.

I work with all sorts of clients and companies so usually something for everyone, all clients are Flexible on start dates, up to 1 or 2 months’ notice is fine.

Current roles:

·         International Publishing house relocating to Ireland (Dublin) this is a complete new team seeking:

-          1 x CTO - €100,000 upwards + Extras – The director is happy to take on an experienced lead developer looking for such an opportunity and will help work with them on their management skills.

-          1 x Ruby Tech lead - €75,000 to €90,000 + Extras

-          3 x Sr/Mid-level Ruby developers – €65,000 to €75,000 + Extras

·         Award winning product development team (18 Months old) for an Ecommerce Company in Glasgow – Great place to lead or expand your skills – Salaries are lower than London but the cost of living is 30% cheaper ☺

-          Lead – £50,000 + extras - Ideally the Lead candidates should have architectural experience.

-          Sr – up to £45,000 + extras – Ideally Sr developers can pair have good code quality and like TDD/Agile.

-          Mid – Up to £35,000 + extras Ideally Mid-level developers can pair have good code quality and like TDD/Agile.

-          Jr developers - up to £25,000 + extras – For Jr developers I’m happy to speak further as it’s a case by case situation but I have placed many Jr candidates here so happy to speak.

-          All levels of Ruby/Clojure welcome and keen to speak with

·         Mid & Senior Permanent roles across London - £40-70k – From Mid-sized start-ups to larger scaled teams with several ruby teams and tribes.

·         Multiple roles located all over Germany – Munich, Berlin, Hamburg - €40,000 to €90,000 not my team but the wonderful Richard Eggleston (reggleston at optimussearch.com<mailto:reggleston at optimussearch.com>)

·         Ruby contracts, multiple £350-500 /day

Anyone seeking a move or potential move such as contractors, happy to have a chat for when you are available next – As always feel free to reach out and send me your Cv or send across any questions as I will reply back or chat to all individually regarding circumstances or desires.

Kind regards Sean

[cid:image001.png at 01D0C9D8.5E4F0420]<http://www.optimussearch.com/>

Sean Canning | Recruitment Consultant | Optimus Search
www.optimussearch.com<http://www.optimussearch.com/> | scanning at optimussearch.com<mailto:scanning at optimussearch.com>
Telephone +44 (0) 20 3418 8033 | Fax +44 (0) 20 7287 4908
Optimus Search Ltd. 58-59 Great Marlborough Street, London W1F 7JY

[cid:image002.png at 01D0C9D8.5E4F0420]<http://www.linkedin.com/company/1592017>

Follow us on LinkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/company/1592017>

[cid:image003.png at 01D0C9D8.5E4F0420]<http://www.facebook.com/optimus.search>

[cid:image004.png at 01D0C9D8.5E4F0420]<https://twitter.com/optimussearch>

[cid:image005.png at 01D0C9D8.5E4F0420]<skype:scanning.optimussearch.com>

Remember to ‘like’ us on Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/Optimus.Search> for the latest news and updates. Optimus Search has grown by referrals so please feel free to pass on our details.