[LRUG] [JOBS] Junior Ruby Dev (Advice?)

Zoltan Biber zoltan.biber at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 02:31:33 PDT 2015

Hey Andrew,

I think I can provide you with plenty of advice as I was in your shoes not so long ago,
can you let me know more about yourself, how old are you, when did you work on your startup, studies, how did you end up coding, when did you start learning, are you learning on your own  etc.,
link to your LinkedIn, Github…

Regards,
Zoltan