[LRUG] [JOBS] Dev team seeking project

Alejandro Andres alej at redradix.com
Mon Jun 1 04:35:37 PDT 2015

Hi gvim,

thanks for writing ;)

In our experience with cljs, it beats everything so far, you are right :)

When we use clojure, we do it all the way, not mixing it with rails. So the
whole backend is clojure, and the frontend, clojurescript.

You can find here one of hour hackathon projects:
https://bitbucket.org/werelax/just-like-that

:)

-
Alejandro Andrés