[LRUG] Digestive.io is now opened and looked for more feedback

nicolas alpi nicolas.alpi at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 09:01:33 PDT 2015

Hi all,

Thanks to the people who sent their feedback on the homepage last week.

I just wanted to let you guys know that we are now live and ready to accept
sign ups at https://digestive.io/.

Our project manager has been using the app internally and she manage so
shave about 4 hours of work each Friday afternoon when sending progress
reports to clients.

For those who are concerned about API key storage, you can read about our
approach here http://cookieshq.co.uk/posts/encrypting-secrets-with-rails/.

Basically, we have nearly 1000 random Key / Salt combination, stored
outside of the database. Nothing is stored in plain ;)

Any feedback would be hugely appreciated!

Thanks

Nic
--
Nicolas Alpi, cookies eater
Ruby on Rails, Javascript developer at CookiesHQ