[LRUG] [JOBS] Ruby Help Required

Samuel Adcock sam.adcock at squaremarket.com
Sun Jun 28 19:58:24 PDT 2015

Dear All,

I'm in need of some Ruby help and I was hoping to find it here. My team and
I have recently built and trailed an innovative gamified checkout that is
currently being used by a handful of smaller ecommerce sites to offer an
alternative and fun method to purchase goods. We also have developed a
destination site which we are currently trading on.

You can see our destination website here, https://www.squaremarket.com/

We are operating in the UK and we are also rolling out a Filipino offering
for the SE Asian market, The Philippines being the obvious choice for
regulatory reasoning.

Our CTO is unable to dedicate as much time as he may have liked to the
project and we are in need of help steering, developing and overseeing the
technical side of this exciting project.

It's predominantly written in Ruby and I'm more than happy to share with
you the Git repository for you to take a look and to see if it's something
you will be able to work with.

Salary is minimal at this stage but if we find the right talent, we are
looking for someone to come on in a co-founding capacity. Ideally you can
dedicate 8 hours a week and you can also see real value in our offering and
potential within the e-commerce industry.

I'm more than happy to spend 15 minutes on skype with you explaining the
vision, why we are so excited to be working on this and what we would be
expecting from you.

If you do want to find out more, please just drop me an email and we'll set
up a time. Please note I'm currently based in Manila overseeing the
implementation of the service so earlier in the day is best.

Thanks for your interest and I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Sam

*Samuel ADCOCK*, Managing Director

*+44 203 287 2013 <%2B44%20203%20287%202013>*| sam.adcock at squaremarket.com
*http://squaremarket.com <http://squaremarket.com/>*