[LRUG] [JOBS] Ruby Rails developer - funded startup

Nikolaos F Mantis mantiscy at gmail.com
Sun Mar 1 09:45:01 PST 2015

Hi all,

We are a new startup, based in the sunny island of Cyprus, seeking a RoR developer. We are a small team of three people (programmer (RoR) & CEO, designer and advisor) operating in a 100% startup way. No working hours, just get the job done!

The product we are developing is an idea with worldwide application, so there is risk involved but also a huge reward if we succeed.

The ideal developer should be able to make critical technical decisions on his own, research new technologies, contribute to the decision making overall and be very passionate about making a change at an international level.

Our dream candidate:
- Building APIs
- Online Payments experience
- Location based development
- Good Javascript skills
- Server configuration and setting up different environments
- Interested in learning about React Native
- Git
- Super database design skills
- Likes to prank people and laugh

What to expect:

- 3-10% stake in the company
- Fun, relaxing and care-free environment
- Lots of interesting problems to solve
- No determined working hours
- 300 days of sun
- White sand beaches
- Lovely food

We can offer the right candidate up to €2500 per month (€30k per year), depending on experience. When considering the salary have in mind the much lower cost of living in Cyprus (new 2bedroom apt in the city rents for €500/month).

So, if you like dreaming big and working hard to make it happen, but at the same time have lots of fun and get a first class tan, do drop a line at mantiscy at gmail.com (put github link if you have one and links to any projects).

Have a good one!

Nikolas Mantis