[LRUG] 2x Bath Ruby Student Tickets up for grabs

Murray Steele murray.steele at lrug.org
Sun Mar 8 10:36:52 PDT 2015

Hi all,

Thanks to Jairo at CodeScrum there are 2 x student tickets for Bath Ruby
Conf up for grabs.  The conference is this coming Friday which means
there’s not much time to run the draw for these tickets so we’ll set the
deadline for 9:30am Tuesday morning and we’ll contact the winners shortly
after.  If you’d like to put your name forward for one of these tickets
email me directly and I’ll include you in the draw.

Like the last draw these are no questions asked on our part; but as they
are student tickets it’s possible that the Bath Ruby organisers will ask
you to prove your eligibility for the tickets.  The draw is for tickets
only so you might want to check out the travel costs — advance train
tickets from London to Bath return seem to be available for about £40-£60.

Thanks again to Jairo and CodeScrum for making these tickets available.

Cheers,

Murray