[LRUG] [JOBS] Coach/Developer opportunities at Makers Academy Coding Bootcamp

Samuel Joseph tansaku at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 10:21:38 PDT 2015

Hi LRUGers,

In case anyone is interested we have an ongoing search for
coach/developers at Makers Academy.  At Makers Academy we coach students
over an intensive 12 week course to learn how to code in Ruby and
JavaScript.

Our coach/developers rotate through periods of coaching students and
developing in-house software.  We have a new online course that needs
significant development work.

If that's of interest to anyone please do get in touch, or check out our
jobs page:

http://www.makersacademy.com/jobs

We're a growing company with free deskbeers on a Friday and regular
company social events.  We aspire to have students attain the highest
level of ability as coders - we love Sandi Metz and often feel pain when
looking at JavaScript - however we know our students have to know it.
If you're really passionate about code and helping other people code
well we'd love to hear from you.

CHEERS> SAM

--
Sam Joseph, Ph.D.