[LRUG] [ANN] May meeting details

Murray Steele murray.steele at lrug.org
Fri May 1 08:29:14 PDT 2015

Hi all,

Details of our May meeting on Monday 11th are now available on
http://lrug.org/meetings/2015/may/.

If you don’t want to read that link here’s the quick summary (but there’s
more info there so you really should click through):

When is it: 6:30-8pm (doors at 6, we start at 6:30)

Where is it: Skills Matter, 116-120 Goswell Road, London, EC1V 7DP

How do I attend: register for free with Skills Matter
https://skillsmatter.com/meetups/7167-rewriting-code-culture-and-rails-new-way
-
you have to do this or our hosts might not let you in.

What can I expect: there will be two talks - "Rewriting Code and Culture”
by Sabrina Leandro and “Rails New Way” by Kamil Lelonek.  We’ll also be
handing out the books that Infinitium Global made available to us in May.

Anything else: there’s a lanyrd page - http://lanyrd.com/2015/lrug-may/ where
we’ll collect videos, slides, etc.. after the event.

See you all on the 11th!

Cheers,

Murray